NNEPQIN Disscussion Forum
General Discussion Go Back

Forum Home

Author

Topic                                                   

Victoria

Posts=3
VBAC after single suture closure?

I am wondering if there are any providers in NH/VT who do not define single suture closure as high risk? I am being told that because a previous csection was done with only one layer of suturing, I am considered high risk and cannot give birth in a community hospital setting, instead being told I have to go to Fletcher Allen or Dartmouth Hitchcock. Are there any providers who do not see this as high risk? And if not, is there conclusive research out there that this is in fact the case?
9/17/2014 6:38:09 PM
Tammy
Is homebirth an option you are considering? There may be some midwives who attend vbac s with "special scars."
10/15/2014 9:28:02 PM
Katherine Bramhall, NHCM, LMVT
I would strongly discourage a Homebirth with a single closure, as it goes against the administrative rules in both NH and VT for a Homebirth midwife to attend you. In the event of a transfer in labor, should that happen, your reception at a hospital would be clouded in controversy, not love and respect. At FAHC I have a client who is working with David Jones and his team to do a TOL. Very good luck to you!
10/20/2014 5:40:52 AM
Eric
I just started playing this game called age of strategy and it is by far one of the best games I have ever played.. Its a turn based role playing game similar to final fantasy tactics.. You move your players around the map and attack or heal based on what type of character you are using at the moment.. There are so many different things to do in this game.. It never gets old.. The depth of storyline and campaign mode itself is impressive, and then add in the different classes you can choose from makes it staggering and at times can seem overwhelming but if you taken the time you will be pleasantly surprised at how fun this game is
2/7/2016 12:30:02 PM

Newest
  ⇒Buy Driverfts License, Pa...
  ⇒Buy Driverfts License, Pa...
  ⇒Buy diploma is not a hard...
  ⇒where to buy fake degree ...
  ⇒Is there anyone who can s...
  ⇒how to get a fake diploma...
  ⇒buy Teesside University f...
  ⇒BUY REAL & FAKE PASSPORTS...
  ⇒Buy Registered UK PASSPOR...
  ⇒Obtain Full Citizenship D...

Most Popular
  ⇒VBAC after single suture ...
  ⇒IV Push Labetalol ...
  ⇒Drug screening in preganc...
  ⇒Routine urine dip stick t...
  ⇒VTE prophylaxis in surgic...

Other Forums

Members Only Forums

NNEPQIN            Copyright 2012 Northern New England Perinatal Quality Improvement Network Phone: (603) 653-1768 Fax: (603) 653-1772